Not Totally Inept

Breath-takingly insightful, if you're really dumb.

Monday, February 07, 2005

If you don't want to read the whole 14-word article, this guy (Scott Rodgers) chucks an Egg McMuffin at the McDonald's manager.

Rodgers' attorney said he did not throw the sandwich, but "rather returned it quickly."

That's awesome. A similar thing happened to me over the weekend. This man made me very angry, so instead of shooting him, I just gave him a bullet really fast. There was an officer of the law in front of my car trying to prevent me from driving away. Instead of running him over and risking criminal charges, I kept a cool head and quickly gave him my hood and part of my right fender. So everything should be cool. It pays to think fast!

4 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Blogger The Witch Doctor said...

thats too funny...
I'll have to keep that in mind next time I go to McRaunchy's...

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Rob said...

two posts in a 24-hr period! my world is upside-down!
i throw egg-a-muffins into the air in celebration! (i mean, i return them very quickly... to... heaven, or something)

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Blogball said...

I wonder if this defense would work in reverse:
My husband was having an attack soI passed his nitroglycerin pills to him really slowly.

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger 2spothipshot said...

Yeah! And why was it that Mary Jo K. had to "ingest small quantities of liquid in a failed attempt to aquire the title,'Mermaid'" instead of her imbibed companion?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home