Not Totally Inept

Breath-takingly insightful, if you're really dumb.

Monday, October 11, 2004

Toons!

A couple months ago, I decided it was time to create a total artistic abonimation, in the form of a comic strip. I guess it wasn't a complete debacle, as in I didn't stab my eye out with my pencil when I was drawing it. So if you have an unrealistically strict definition of debacle, I foresee disappointment in your immediate future.

And remember, before you get all hostile, that criticism is most helpful when the critique is something the artist may not realize. So you can skip the part where you tell me that your 3 year old son, daughter and/or nephew can draw better than me, even though your nephew is a dog or a dust particle or something. I know. Even so, it begins now, the unleashing of cave-style drawings with marginally humorous dialogue:


communication is important Posted by Hello

I can draw these things all day, ok people? Don't test my patience. Actually, I've already drawn some, but my scanner broke before I had a chance to get them onto my PC. I chose to take this as a sign that I need a bigger, faster scanner, not that I should quit. You are lucky I'm such an optimist!

2 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Blogger Happy Birthday! said...

This drawing doesn't remind me of last night when I drew Mickey Mouse and someone else thought my 3-year-old roommate drew it.











Today is opposite day

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Erik said...

You're lucky I can see this post for what it is--a transparent plea for a special birthday drawing for you!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home