Not Totally Inept

Breath-takingly insightful, if you're really dumb.

Friday, September 24, 2004

Everyone Needs A Blog

Everyone needs a blog and i'll tell you why. Because what if you didn't have one?? How would your friends and family know about all the cool stuff you were up to and how crazy your day had been?? I won't even get into that right now, but suffice it to say mine's been about as fun as being stuck in a wool sack with 2 angry badgers!! Angry, *sex-starved* badgers. Anyway, now I won't need to call my mom so much (she said 3 times a day was more than enough. Whatever Mom.), she can just check my little site here!

Ok, I must warn you. Some of what I post here will be funny, and some of it will BE VERY SERIOUS. Some of it WILL BE VERY BRILLIANT. But not very often, and only if they change brilliant to mean trite. I guess what I'm trying to say is, hold on for the ride of your life, people.
The ride of your life.

2 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Blogger Rob said...

"Some of it WILL BE VERY BRILLIANT. But not very often, and only if they change brilliant to mean trite."


Now, that is inspired stuff. :-)

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Lois Lane said...

Your sister hooked me up with your link. Just stopping in to say I like your style. Good reading, thanks!
Lois Lane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home